• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE:RC SportsCraft Scale Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike McKnight

I have a RC SportsCraft Hull that is MHR#8700 For Sale. It was originally ordered as a 1989 Circus Circus. It has the pointed Lucero sponsons as I was going to make the #8401 Backup hull that Chip Hanauer won in Seattle with that year. I have fit the Canopy to the tub and started mods to the scoop and cowl to make that boat. I have also made additional mods to the tub to reduce water trapping and to accommodate a bottom motor mount. As it sits now it will make the '88 Miller High Life canopied version and various versions of the Circus. I have already made a custom Carbon Fiber turbine tube and back deck cradle to fit the tube. Plus I also have a set of wings that I molded for the boat as well. The wings and back deck cradle have already been fitted to the boat. It also includes a clear canopy and custom radio box built for that boat.

If you want to build either the Circus or the Miller I have the graphics for both. The Circus graphics are not Dumas. I have three sets of graphics that will work on this boat. 89 Circus U-31, 88 Miller U-31 and the 88 Circus U-00 (Blue Sides). I have recreated all of the graphics in my own shop and are sized bigger than the Dumas and they are done in cut vinyl.

Boat Only $650 or BO plus shipping

Graphics $125 additional.

I'm taking shots of the boat that I will post soon and I will repost the link here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back