• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: phil Thomas Sport .45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

FOR SALE

Brand new Phil Thomas Sport 40 w/Stealth cowl. Phil put the blind nuts in for the motor mount and the turn fin. Comes w/brand new radio box for the nose.

HARDWARE INCLUDED, ALL NEW IN BAG:

1) Dick Tyndal Turn fin bracket and turn fin (Virginia Craftsman)

2) Mike Hughes turn fin

3) Speed Master Strut

4) Speed Master rudder

5) Hughey 3/16 flex cable

6) Sullivan fuel tank

[SIZE=14pt]$400 plus shipping[/SIZE]

I'd prefer a US Postal money order, if you want to Paypal add $10 to cover the fee's. I think it's $1.00 for every $25 Paypalled

I have a little over $550 invested so I'm knocking 20%, everything is new in bag. There has been a little spot filling on the cowl and is ready to paint.

e-mail me at:

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
rodney i'll trade you your sport 45 for the rudder backet i sent you ok,, ha ha ha ha . i think that would be a good trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
rchydro,

I got the money today and shipped right away. I went to the post office and mailed it today via US Priority. You'll have it in 2-3 business days. Thanks for the smooth transaction. The boat is well wrapped, the box is stiff and thick as well as well insured.

Can you send me an e-mail direct to: [email protected]

this way I can forward the set up directions that Phil Thomas e-mailed me.

Rod

Back