• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for sale--Phil Thomas sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
for sale is a Phil Thomas sport 40 round nose in very good condition,,no engine mount but will come with strut,,rudder,,turn fin,,the stand in the picture,,and a radio box,,no radio or servos,,200.00 shipped to you with no paypal fees,,paypal is [email protected] thanks

buyer changed his mind

price lowered to 200.00 shipped

SOLD,,Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Gary Im still eyeing the boat. Littleman wants a boat that turns left and right - never though id get hit with that!

anyway that leaves more room for daddy. If you dont move it soon it will likely end up in my hands. Boy do I have plans for it...........

Last edited:
If the funds dont come from the other inquirer let me know.

Last edited:
for sale is a Phil Thomas sport 40 round nose in very good condition,,no engine mount but will come with strut,,rudder,,turn fin,,the stand in the picture,,and a radio box,,no radio or servos,,225.00 shipped to you with no paypal fees,,paypal is [email protected] thanks

buyer changed his mind
how about 200.00 shipped,,need to move this,,other buyer has changed his mind,,so it is for sale

Back