• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Pair of CMB 67 Nitro Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duke Mordja

Selling a pair of CMB 67 engines from a twin. Both engines have new bearings and are race ready.

Asking $375 each or $725.00 for the pair plus shipping to lower 48.

Price lowered to $500.00 for pair. Plus shipping.

Motor 1

IMG_7709.JPGIMG_7711.JPGIMG_7712.JPGIMG_7714.JPGIMG_7715.JPG

Motor 2

IMG_7701.JPGIMG_7703.JPGIMG_7704.JPGIMG_7707.JPGIMG_7708.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Duke I am checking with a friend I think may be interested hope to hear from him soon!

Man them motors still going strong?

I noticed the exhaust headers...
default_rolleyes.gif

thanks Duke,

I was interested, but like a lot of things, the not so great exchange rate to aussie dollars make the engines a little pricey for used ones,

Hi again Duke

please let me know your lowest priced shipped to Australia for both engines

Shane

Updated price to $650.00 for the pair. (plus shipping) Will no longer separate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again Duke

Shane
I checked with FedEx and its about $200.00 from USA to Australia for a 5 pound package. Seems awful high.

I cant lower them enough to cover shipping.
FedEx overseas is very pricey. USPS Priority International would be better and way cheaper, about $65 plus insurance. I send stuff over there from time to time.
default_smile.png

Hi again Duke

Shane
I checked with FedEx and its about $200.00 from USA to Australia for a 5 pound package. Seems awful high.

FedEx overseas is very pricey. USPS Priority International would be better and way cheaper, about $65 plus insurance. I send stuff over there from time to time.
default_smile.png
Thanks Don. I'll look into that and let Shane know what I can do.

Hi again Duke

Shane

default_smile.png
Thanks Don. I'll look into that and let Shane know what I can do.
Shane,

Checked into USPS and looks like I should be able to send for $75.00 shipping cost.

Best I can do is $725 shipped (assuming 75.00 is the shipping)

Latest posts

Back