• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE OS 21 XZ-M - NEW IN BOX

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

Up for sale is a couple of OS 21 XZ-M race marine engines - both are new in box

pictures avail on request - they have never been out of their boxes

asking - $260 Aussie Dollars for each engine

this works out at approx $267-$270US dollars for each engine and $40US dollars for postage for each engine

Postage to the US is approx $35AU for each engine

buyer to pay the fees if paying by paypal

Combined postage on both engines is $55US

The engine retails for $430US

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be innterested in one or both. How much is this in american Dollars shipped? Are these the air cooled head or the water cooled? Please send pics to [email protected]

Thanks

mike Stuchell

Hi Mike,

they are the watercooled engines, I think $260Au is approx $271US plus approx $38US postage - so $309 approx shipped per engine

I can get photos tonight, as I'm at work at the present

Hi Shane,

My advise to you is to just list your best price including postage and in US dollars...helps those over there who don't like converting numbers and adding in postage and stuff :)

Cheers

To all interested, have given the US conversion pricing if that makes it easier - there is very little difference anyway when converted anyway

thanks

Hi Tom,

sorry they dont, as OS dont include them with the engine, i could probably find a couple of OS flywheels for you, as I should have some laying around - if you bought both engines, I would throw the flywheels in for free

Shane, I'll do both for 530.00 US(that's 265.00 ea.) and 40.00 US shipping total with 2 flywheels. Let me know. Tom Galdys

Hi Shane,

I definately would be interested in one of them to put in a Niklas Edlund T2 rigger we're building, would you take $240 + postage to the UK?

Martin

Hi Shane,

I definately would be interested in one of them to put in a Niklas Edlund T2 rigger we're building, would you take $240 + postage to the UK?

Martin
No, $260AU plus paypal fees, plus postage is my minimum, as these engines sell for $429US, so there is no reduction, if anything I'm thinking of pulling these off Intl waters to sell locally in my hobby shop

Back