• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale or trade,

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ken t.

I have one of vern kilmer's 56" cats. The boat has never been in the water. It is a very well made boat, in bright yellow gelcoat. I have done some minor paint and applied some decals, but there is no clearcoat on it yet so it could easily be removed to start over. The only reason I am selling it is because i just don't have the room for it. I have another gasser that i'm going to keep but am now switching to smaller nitro's.

I was going to put it on flea bay, but i figured id throw it up here first. I would be interested in a trade for another smaller boat, engine good radio gear or a combination of these.

Open to offers.

Happy boating. B)

If Ken lives in the USA, I'll warn you know that boat will be **** near impossible to ship and even if someone like UPS did the shipping the fee's would be more than the boat itself. The maximum girth total for US is 130 inches combined, I believe International shrinks to 108.

If there's a shipping carrier out there that will ship this for a good fee, let me know who they are becasue the biggest I've been able to ship are 7.5 tunnels.

If Ken lives in the USA, I'll warn you know that boat will be **** near impossible to ship and even if someone like UPS did the shipping the fee's would be more than the boat itself.  The maximum girth total for US is 130 inches combined, I believe International shrinks to 108.If there's a shipping carrier out there that will ship this for a good fee, let me know who they are becasue the biggest I've been able to ship are 7.5 tunnels.

95926[/snapback]

I actually live in canada and the boat was shipped to me from the usa.I believe it was fedex that brought it. The fist boat was damaged in shipping so vern sent me a replacement and had fedex pick up the damaged boat for return, so there was no hassles with shipping.

I have guy's in my club who have many large gas boats they must have been shipped at some point also??

Back