• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale or trade. Receivers and Crystals.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Ok, here's what Ive got.

Receivers:

I have three (3) used JR-135 3 channel FM 75MHZ receivers. They all work great, I just checked them. They are used, but not abused. Antennas are full length, and have no damage. a scratch or two here and there on the case, but NOTHING large. These are $55.00 bucks new, ill sell them for $25 each shipped or $70 shipped for the lot of 3.

I also have a BRAND NEW Hitec FM DCX, Dual Conversion, negative shift 75 MHZ, 3 channel receiver. It says on the case "will work with Futaba or Hitec trasmitters". Neither of which I have. I got the wrong part. Brand new, never used. They go for 40-50 bucks, plus shipping. I will let it go for $35, shipped priority mail.

Crystals:

One pair each of TX&RX for Airtronics 75mhz FM (M8, M11, etc). Used in good condition, just checked operation of all.

Ch 71 (TX&RX)

Ch 84 " "

Ch 63 " "

Ch 74 " "

Ch 77 " "

and one extra Ch 77 TX crystal.

Crystals are $5 bucks each, $10 bucks a pair. Will make a deal on a bulk buy. All prices include shipping

Heres what I need. I am willing to trade any and all of the above stuff for the below items:

I need Airtronics receivers(as many as possible), the blue 3 channel, FM 75MHZ #92836

I also need (as many as possible) Airtronics TX crystals, in Channels 76 and 78.

This is all I need for trade at the moment, but am open to offers.

Please reply IN THIS THREAD! I will go in order of the replys!

~James

IMG_0133.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The receivers are gone, thanks guys!

I still need to move these crystals.

~James

Well I just happen to have a new M11, I'll take all the crystals,,whats that $55?

I certainly don't need all of them, so if anyone needs a set or two just chime in.

JW

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry, send me $40 bucks via paypal and they are yours, I said Id make a deal....

I just need em gone before I end up loosing them.

~James

Glad it got there! USPS, overall is pretty good with the packages.

except when you are trying to ship a very rare pipe from germany lol!!! had to say it james.. just poking fun with ya.

chris

Hey, I fergot, mine came in two days ago (well, 3 days for you) ina lil plastic box,, ain't that cute :p

Hey man... that plastic box cost me .99 cents from hobby town. You can send me a check for it when you get a chance! :lol:

~James

Back