• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - New Novarossi 91 with modifications

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JOHN,
I received your note about making good on the con rod, I suggest you send a note to Ron Shaw about this, I have no idea what was in the engine since it was new. I know that Danny King spoke with you about the engine before purchase, did he mention a defective con rod?

Thanks
Scott Howe
JOHN,

I will refund your money and pay shipping for you to send the motor back since you’re not happy, please let me know.

Thanks
Scott Howe

JOHN,

I will refund your money and pay shipping for you to send the motor back since you’re not happy, please let me know.

Thanks
Scott Howe

JOHN,
I can send Ron your PM below and see what he will do, let me know.
“the engine that i just got from you has the old style con rod that is very prone to failure...are you going to make it good and help me to get the new style rod???? please call me at 941-718-3537 thanks”

JOHN,
I can send Ron your PM below and see what he will do, let me know.
“the engine that i just got from you has the old style con rod that is very prone to failure...are you going to make it good and help me to get the new style rod???? please call me at 941-718-3537 thanks”
JOHN,
I received your voicemail, I’m glad that Ron is working on the situation.

Thank You
Scott Howe

no worries man ...I am an old school racer sorry about my first couple of notes...I am pleased with our deal and have ordered the new rod allready...how could this engine have the new rod when it was built in 2018 before the new rod was even made...please disregard all earlier notes ...all is well and i am happy...thanks again

Back