• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for sale new lap cat III make offer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fas

I dont know much about this boat I am selling it for a friend I have seen it and it is a brand new lap cat III tunnel hull 36" long and is 14 wide in the box never been touched I had to open it up just to take the pictures he won it in a raffle and has had it for about three years and never did anything with it so it time for it to go I have tryed to find them new but can not get a price on it the shipping will be 30 dollars flat rate to lower 48 as for the price he would like to get 150 for it or if anybody know how much they are new please let me know, he doesn't want top dollar for it, but doesn't want to give it away.

if the picture is to big to load let me know and I will email them to you

shoot me a email if you have any question I do take paypal.

Fred

Make offer must go

Mid Michigan electrics unlimiteds

savanna_094.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know much about this boat I am selling it for a friend I have seen it and it is a brand new lap cat III tunnel hull 36" long and is 14 wide in the box never been touched I had to open it up just to take the pictures he won it in a raffle and has had it for about three years and never did anything with it so it time for it to go I have tryed to find them new but can not get a price on it the shipping will be 30 dollars flat rate to lower 48 as for the price he would like to get 150 for it or if anybody know how much they are new please let me know, he doesn't want top dollar for it, but doesn't want to give it away.if the picture is to big to load let me know and I will email them to you

shoot me a email if you have any question I do take paypal.

Fred

Make offer must go

Mid Michigan electrics unlimiteds

Back