• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: NEW .21 size mono, FE or Nitro.*****SOLD*****

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
I have a brand new, no holes drilled, Performance International mono....atleast im 80% sure its a PI boat? Comes with what you see pictured (minus shop Dog), hull and hatch. No radio box. Could be used for FE or Nitro. Was gonna build it for myself, but the last thing I need is another boat.

Boat is 31.5 inches from tip to transom, has 4 inch wide engine rails.

First person to respond to this thread has prioirty. I accept paypal ONLY ([email protected])

$85.00 shipped via prioirty mail to the US or via DHL/Deutsch Post to Europe. Will ship worldwide, buyers pays actual shipping.

~James

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
James

I would like to see the pics but am having trouble .I will try again

Terry

Might take a minute for them to load on the page, but they are working on my end.

Let me know if you still have trouble and ill email them to you.

~James

Are they in your gallery or will they appear in the body of the post.

Terry

They are in the posting...

Anyone else having trouble seeing the pictures? should be 4 of them. Should just open right up with the thread, no links or clicking needed.

~James

Ill qoute myself to see if they show up...

Now do you see them??

I have a brand new, no holes drilled, Performance International mono....atleast im 80% sure its a PI boat? Comes with what you see pictured (minus shop Dog), hull and hatch. No radio box. Could be used for FE or Nitro. Was gonna build it for myself, but the last thing I need is another boat.
Boat is 31.5 inches from tip to transom, has 4 inch wide engine rails.

First person to respond to this thread has prioirty. I accept paypal ONLY ([email protected])

$85.00 shipped via prioirty mail to the US or via DHL/Deutsch Post to Europe. Will ship worldwide, buyers pays actual shipping.

~James

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

I see the pics. Nice looking boat by the way. Wish my wife would'nt beat me if I bought this or I would buy it.

Jason

Oh I'm glad I'm not alone in buying stuff and not telling the wife. By the way sue is cold in the dog house this time of year. Pstttt. Give the boat for cheap and I won't tell her you bought it :lol: :lol:

Jason

Duane, I got your PM, its yours. Will pack it to the best of my ability. Thanks, James

~James

Latest posts

Back