• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: MuttII Sport 40 RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

B) For Sale: Red MuttII built by first version Mark Anderson made in limit with instruction paper comes in full hardware plus 3 propellers B&S cup( 1455/3s Andy Brown, Mark Sholund and Mark Anderson), 2 tanks,full three servos,antenna and switch into the radio box and Late 2004 CMB45 RS redheaded. It is very good shape and condition. Just need your radio and fill up then READY TO GO "Race" :) I got third place-Sport 40-2 for 2005 Namba Nationals at New England. Ask to sell $900.00 US dollars fund included shipping to your door Accept only International money order no Paypal credit. Available pictures Contact at email: [email protected] thanks, Allan Namba 16 in Calgary.

Last edited by a moderator:
;) If you want only hull RTR without engine( CMB45RS) Cost $650.00 US including shipped. <_< Any Question to contrat at my email thanks

ALLAN YUEN said:
;) If you want  only hull RTR without engine( CMB45RS)  Cost $650.00 US including shipped. <_<   Any Question to contrat at my email  thanks
114983[/snapback]

Can you send pics Allan.Thanks

Jeff

:huh: Hi Jeff Whats your email address?? because I send you lot pictures of my boat let me know thanks, Allan

Latest posts

Back