• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE LYNX

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Wicks

Rookie
Lynx never raced or wrecked complete without receiver, Almost new OS on it. 600.00 including usps ground with insurance. Will separate...hull 325.00 engine 225.00 shipped

CMB Green head on lawless lower with octura mount and Irwin tuned pipe. 225.00 shipped usps ground with insurance. SOLD TO JOHN KNIGHT... Thanks

Lower 48 shipping only

I have spare flex shafts for both engines and some spare parts for the OS I will throw in.

USPS MONEY ORDERS ONLY PLEASE

Keith Wicks

[email protected]

Sundowner and SS kb 3.5 outboard 400.00 shipped.

Hull is brand new never seen water yet. Engine is fresh too.

Side skag on lower unit. servos included. still need to cut turnfin out of material sent in kit.

I have a side port Go 18 mod engine with water cooled wrapped header lightened flywheel and octura collet and mounts 6 tanks run 100.00 shipped.

Go 18 rear port engine run with header and mounts carb has a minor damage on air opening, won't hurt performance 50.00 shipped

Fresh Aquacraft 18 engine with flywheel and collet all stock...75.00 shipped

CVR 18 converted to water cooled engine all it needs is the 4 head screws...75.00 shipped

I would trade the Sundowner and SS KB 3.5 outboard for a New in the box Deuce 18. You pay shipping and I pay shipping Just can't get the RTR out of my system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lynx never raced or wrecked complete without receiver, Almost new OS on it. 600.00 including usps ground with insurance.

CMB Green head on lawless lower with octura mount and Irwin tuned pipe. 225.00 shipped usps ground with insurance.

Lower 48 shipping only

I have spare flex shafts for both engines and some spare parts for the OS I will throw in.

USPS MONEY ORDERS ONLY PLEASE

Keith Wicks

[email protected]

Keith,

I would like the CMB/Lawless setup, and would like some pics if possible. Send to [email protected]. Send me the mailing info as well. Thanks.

beefy,,,,where u been? busy i suppose... glad to see you back buddy...

good luck on the lynx sale buddy...

alden

375.00 shipped and it's yours. This hull is set up right and ready to go with your OS. Has the Hopper fuel tank and everything the lynx needs... you won't be disappointed. I payed 435.00 for the bare hull and cowl. This is a smokin deal.

Ok, I really need to sell this Lynx, I will sell the hull complete with everything but the receiver and engine for 325.00 shipped. Thats my low of the low's

OK, to spice the deal up I will included a untouched Glass Bob Tuttle sport 20 hull with radio box for free if you buy the Lynx at 625.00 shipped. Better hurry before I throw the only box both of them will fit in....lol

This was a messed up on beer post 500.00 anyone?......lol sorry What a night though

Good News.... Got my job and boats are NO LONGER FORSALE.... Thanks for the interest.

Keith Wicks

Back