• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for sale k&b 7.5 outboard powerhead ( sold )

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

for sale 7.5 outboard powerhead modified . this motor was real fast. very impressive speed . stuffed it into the water and broke the crank pin i decided to buy a new motor ( rossi ) and thought i would sell this motor for parts everthing is here all that is wrong is the broke pin no other damage piston sleeve are all in good shape smooth bearings comes with header and carb . i priced the crank and can be fixed 2 ways replace with the same small crank pin or put another crank in with the larger pin and replace the rod either way its a real cheap fix around $30.00 asking $75.00 but ill consider all offers anyone interested can email me at [email protected] for a price

Last edited by a moderator:
nobody uses K&B motors anymore ? someone please make me a offer this motor was real fast all thats wrong with it is the crank. its got to be worth something

Latest posts

Back