• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Jae 12 and a Modified Vegas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Moore

Ok so I really hate to do this but I need to fund another boat. :)

PayPal [email protected] no gift payments and USPS money order (please if you send MO send it registered mail to protect both of us)

All shipping will be done properly, packed well and tracking information posted in this thread unless you ask for it not to be.

First one is my beloved Jae12 rigger with a Highly Modified OS 18tz and O2 head (water cooled head). This boat is the fastest thing on our pond it turns on a dime and was previously owned by HydroRob (he signed it lol). Has had new bearings put into the engine about a 1/2 gallon ago. Will need a strut bushing unless I can find the one I bought a month ago. Comes with servos, drive shaft, v940 prop, stand, belt, and a 1600mah Traxxas 6 cell nihm. Pretty much add your receiver, charge and run. Have used 45% wildcat boat fuel. $300 obo shipped SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Rigger2.jpg

Rigger3.jpg

Rigger1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to add the OS 18tz engines are modified engines they run great but require high reving to keep them running as seen in the videos. These will require a bit of knowledge also, these are not new person boats

All of my boats are well taken care of and I will not sell junk. All engines get after-run in them after every day of running. I use marine grease on all my BOAT drive shafts.

Any questions please ask, also if you want additional pictures please ask the boats are only 15 feet away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also have a brand new Miss Vegas deuce hull complete and a new in package cowl both in White. $150 shipped for the hull complete no engine and $50 shipped for cowl.

Back