• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale is a Seaducer SD3 with a Rossi 90

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What up Dog

Up for sale is a SD3 Seaducer with a Rossi 90 boat is RTR minus Radio I'm asking 500.00 plus Shipping.

This boat has no Scratcher, Chips or Dings. This boat is in VERY VERY GOOD SHAPE It's only been ran One Time. The Boat is 42" long you could even put a Gas Motor in this Boat if you wanted to.

The Dog

Last edited by a moderator:
Up for sale is a SD3 Seaducer with a Rossi 90 boat is RTR minus Radio I'm asking 500.00 plus Shipping.

This boat has no Scratcher, Chips or Dings. This boat is in VERY, VERY GOOD SHAPE It's only been ran One Time. The Boat is 42" long you could even put a Gas Motor in this Boat if wanted to.

The Dog
Thats a steal i will take it,shane

This boat has no Scratcher, Chips or Dings. This boat is in VERY, VERY GOOD SHAPE It's only been ran One Time. The Boat is 42" long you could even put a Gas Motor in this Boat if wanted to.

The Dog
Let me know Shane? After talking with you I'll pm you my info on it but you need to let me know.

The Dog

The Dog
Let me know Shane? After talking with you I'll pm you my info on it but you need to let me know.

The Dog
hey sucker what dont you understand i will take it :lol:

The Dog

The Dog
hey sucker what dont you understand i will take it
laugh.gif
Ok Shane it's you'res dude put the crack pipe down
blink.gif
blink.gif

The Dog

The Dog

The Dog
hey sucker what dont you understand i will take it
laugh.gif
Boat has been SOLD to Shane

The Dog

Back