• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: F/E BBY Oval Master 26

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjs

Hey guys, I have my BBY OM 26 up for sale. It is a very clean looking boat. It has Fuller's Fast Electric harware, Fine Design R/C SS1 motor, Hitec HS225BB servo, and cooling coil with tubing. I received this boat and I haven't done anyting with it. All of the hadware is installed and ready to go. All you would need is your radio, ESC and batteries. However, if you do not have extra electronics, I have a RC-Hydros.com ESC and 2- 10 2400 race packs.

I am asking $200 for the boat, hardware, motor, servo, and misc. cooling coil, tubing, etc., $250 with RC-Hydros ESC, $290 with the 20- 2400 batteries, and $335 RTR with JR XR2 radio.

Let me know. All prices are best offer plus shipping. This stuff must go!

Thanks.

-Chris

[email protected]

RIPOFF!!!

I TRADED MY CARS FOR THIS BOAT AND HE CALLED MY STUFF CRAP AND WAS GOING TO SHIP IT BACK TO ME! WELL THEN HE SAYS TO SEND HIM THE SHIPPING MONEY AND I DID! 2 WEEKS LATER STILL NO CARS! BEWARE OF THIS GUY !

Back