• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for sale,,brand new,SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
hi guys,,i am gonna give this motor away at this price,,mod was done by james at oer,,7.5 rossi power head,,silver bullet pipe,,k&b lower unit,,x450 prop from props 4 you,,shipping included to lower 48 and all is brand new,,never seen fuel,,375.00,, just over 600.00 in this motor,,thanks for looking at this great deal,,i am paypal verified but wiil except postal money order,,email me at [email protected] for pics

REDUCED TO 375.00 SHIPPED

BEST PRICE I CAN DO,,THIS IS ONE HECK OF A GOOD DEAL,,for the person who buys this engine i will include the 65.00 hi jack mount

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys,,i am gonna give this motor away at this price,,mod was done by james at oer,,7.5 rossi power head,,silver bullet pipe,,k&b lower unit,,x450 prop from props 4 you,,shipping included to lower 48 and all is brand new,,never seen fuel,,400.00,,obo, just over 600.00 in this motor,,thanks for looking at this great deal,,i am paypal verified but wiil except postal money order,,email me at [email protected] for picsREDUCED TO 375.00 SHIPPED

BEST PRICE I CAN DO,,THIS IS ONE HECK OF A GOOD DEAL
bbbbbb

hi guys,,i am gonna give this motor away at this price,,mod was done by james at oer,,7.5 rossi power head,,silver bullet pipe,,k&b lower unit,,x450 prop from props 4 you,,shipping included to lower 48 and all is brand new,,never seen fuel,,375.00,, just over 600.00 in this motor,,thanks for looking at this great deal,,i am paypal verified but wiil except postal money order,,email me at [email protected] for pics

REDUCED TO 375.00 SHIPPED

BEST PRICE I CAN DO,,THIS IS ONE HECK OF A GOOD DEAL,,for the person who buys this engine i will include the 65.00 hi jack mount
hi marc,,i will ship it to canada usps priority for 385.00 total

Latest posts

Back