• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2 Flowmeters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
BB&MM 066.jpgBB&MM 065.jpg

1)Left side- Boris Mazor Gen 3 Flowmeter Its new..ive never used it. I think i paid 200.00 for it......150.00+shipping

2)Right side- Dahms Propane flow meter...never used this one either! Looks like new...65.00+shipping..PayPal preferred,will take a Money Order. Thanks!

Ray, I'll take the Dahm's. Shipping to 99336, Kennewick, Wa. LMK Total and PP.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill,

I hope Tom Foley and Andy Greene see your pictures you posted. I love it.
Joe, I was gonna say "the Windex spray bottle is dangerously low " and if he cracks the seal on the re-fill does that mean there has to be a new refill also ????? :rolleyes:

Nice snag on the Boris meter RRRAY, wish I woulda had the extra coin......

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
:) Joe , you were not the only person to notice that. Also noticed both were FULL. Bill must have a case stashed somewhere :D .

:) Joe , you were not the only person to notice that. Also noticed both were FULL. Bill must have a case stashed somewhere :D .
I dont know Glenn , that spray bottle is AT LEAST 1/3rd low- thats WELL below the required level of perfection imho :rolleyes:

A Case ????

PLEASSSSE - 55 Gal drums AND HE BOTTLES HIS OWN :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW- The 409 is for Foley so he dont borrow any Windex ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
:) 1/3 of a inch low? Not trying to bust Bill's shoes here. I do have a great deal of respect for him and you too Andy.

I should have retired in FL. like you mentioned. Think I could had a lot more fun :D .

:) 1/3 of a inch low? Not trying to bust Bill's shoes here. I do have a great deal of respect for him and you too Andy.

I should have retired in FL. like you mentioned. Think I could had a lot more fun :D .
Glenn, i wish you had moved down here too! So many GREAT people that i have raced with,helped me, messed with me when i GOOFED UP!! Just great stuff man! Andy, i just cant make it without the 'DEX MAN!

Glenn, i wish you had moved down here too! So many GREAT people that i have raced with,helped me, messed with me when i GOOFED UP!! Just great stuff man! Andy, i just cant make it without the 'DEX MAN!
EVERYTHING in it's place, IS a sign of a SICK mind

EZEE Coastie, BTW hope you had a very good Vet's day :) . I appreciate your service!

Latest posts

Back