• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Whiplash Sport 40 Gen 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCapaldi

Supporting Member
For sale - a Whiplash Sport 40 Gen 2 hull with hardware / servos. Add engine / pipe / prop / receiver / battery and you will be in the water in about 20 mins. It has Speedmaster hardware, Tanks 2 U tanks, and a Blazer skid fin. I have swapped the engine mount to one for a Picco 45 since these pics were taken. The decals are not clear coated so you can swap them out if you would like. It's a very good running boat and was built with slow set West Systems. I am looking for $325 plus actual shipping.

Thanks,

Chris

Whip1.jpg

Whip2.JPG

Whip3.JPG

Hi Chris,

Is the boat still available, if so can I call gou to talk about it. PM your phone number if so, I am some what local and would like to see it.

Thanks Frank Pulte

As an explanation,as my post reads,I wanted to see the boat before purchasing, since I live somewhat close and didn't know if Chris would want to put his phone number on the chat, some people mind some don't. I was not trying to circumvent the rules. Again sorry. Frank

Latest posts

Back