• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Flow meter with big manometer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear boaters! I can build one flow meter with big 6x6" manometer in the fancy aluminum case for $230 shipped within the US. Overseas shipping cost $70-80 (without battery). Thanks. Boris
Dear boaters! I can build one flow meter with big 6x6" manometer in the fancy aluminum case for $225 shipped within the US. Thanks. Boris

Attached Thumbnails

Rocky Will

10130 south hunters crossing drive

Haubstadt, Indiana 47639

I will PayPal you tonight when I get back to the hotel.

Thanks

Rocky Will

10130 south hunters crossing drive

Haubstadt, Indiana 47639

I will PayPal you tonight when I get back to the hotel.

Thanks
USPS #9405511899563661907268. Check it tomorrow. Thanks. Boris

Dear boaters! I can build one flow meter with big 6x6" manometer in the fancy aluminum case for $230 shipped within the US. Overseas shipping cost $70-80 (without battery). Thanks. Boris
I'm ready to build one more flow meter with big 6x6" manometer in the fancy aluminum case for $230 shipped by 09/20/16. Thanks. Boris

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm ready to build one more flow meter with big 6x6" manometer in the fancy aluminum case for $230 shipped by 09/20/16. Thanks. Boris

Hi Boris

I am looking to purchase a flowmeter for making carburetor adjustments on a 67 CMB nitro engine

I have heard that you make a quality device

I would be interested in purchasing

Thank you

Joe Flynn

Hi Boris

I am looking to purchase a flowmeter for making carburetor adjustments on a 67 CMB nitro engine

Thank you

Joe Flynn
Hi, Joe! I have flow meter BM-GEN-4M ready to ship. If you can use Paypal please, send $195 (as friend and family to avoid PayPal fee) and I'll ship the flow meter today or tomorrow. Thanks. Boris

Boris I have a complaint on mine. I used it several times this weekend and I still didn't win!
default_blink.png
I love mine, it's awesome!

Hi Boris

Thank you

Joe Flynn
Hi, Joe! I have flow meter BM-GEN-4M ready to ship. If you can use Paypal please, send $195 (as friend and family to avoid PayPal fee) and I'll ship the flow meter today or tomorrow. Thanks. Boris
Hi, Joe! I have received money, but you not send me shipping address! Please shoot it ASAP! Thanks. Boris

I can sell it for $225 shipped before the end of the month. It's can be last flow meter with big 6x6" manometer in the fancy aluminum case I'll build this year. Boris

Back