• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

flow meter valves

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All people who made payment have regulators on the way (thank you guys). I have only 5 left beside the ones that are spoken for, get them while you can.

Hi Frank,I truely appreciate that you're able to hang on to my order till my fund are in. :) Thanks again. Ezzy

Frank, my valves showed up today too. Don's right,WOW. Pleasantly surprised, didn't expect them to be that nice. THANKS! :) And I could also use a source for the fittings if there available.

Don Ferrette said:
I just got mine today, all I can say is WOW!  :)
Hey Frank got a source for some barbed nipple fittings for these?  B)

114899[/snapback]

Hi Don, I'm glad you got them.

Thread is NPT 1/4 (18 TPI)

compression fittings can be found in just about any hardware store and I believe MC Master Car has barrbed nipple fitting. Check the catalog number 5116K302, I think that is what you are looking for.

Frank

F.Orlic said:
Don Ferrette said:

114899[/snapback]

compression fittings can be found in just about any hardware store and I believe MC Master Car has barrbed nipple fitting. Check the catalog number 5116K302, I think that is what you are looking for.

Frank

115049[/snapback]

Thanks Frank!! :D

F.Orlic said:
Don Ferrette said:

114899[/snapback]

Frank

115049[/snapback]

Got mine today SWEET,soon as my shoulder heals im gonna build my meter Mike

Frank

Are there any more flow meter guages ?????

Butch

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe, thanks for the info. $17.50 each from surplus wasen't that bad. Since I already purchased the 1/4" ones from McMaster,they will fit nicely on the adapters.I guess the only loose end would be,if the adapters came with the VCR gaskets.If not,there available from Swageloc or I could make them too. Thanks again, Walt :)

Joe, thanks for the info. $17.50 each from surplus wasen't that bad. Since I already purchased the 1/4" ones from McMaster,they will fit nicely on the adapters.I guess the only loose end would be,if the adapters came with the VCR gaskets.If not,there available from Swageloc or I could make them too. Thanks again, Walt :)
I'm glad these worked out for you Walt. I'm still shopping for stuff myself. I'm building a new meter from scratch using SMC digital sensors and powered by CO2. Getting everything to match up has been a challange to say the least. At least for the mechanically challanged like me.

Latest posts

Back