Florida winter races

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocky

I will be in Naples, Fl. to see some family this winter. Are there any good races in the Naples area. If I plan this right maybe I can sneak away to the races for the day. I would like to see how good the boats run in the tunnel boat capitol.

Rocky

Brandon Model Boaters district race will be Feb 20-21, just over 2 hours North of Naples.

I will be in Naples, Fl. to see some family this winter. Are there any good races in the Naples area. If I plan this right maybe I can sneak away to the races for the day. I would like to see how good the boats run in the tunnel boat capitol.

Rocky
Your WIFE is gonna CUT your manhood off if you go to a race while on vacation..... Best to stick to the beach and TIKI BAR

Rocky
Your WIFE is gonna CUT your manhood off if you go to a race while on vacation..... Best to stick to the beach and TIKI BAR

If we where still at the old Tampa club he could Mike , well at least the tiki bar-

Green Iguanna was right across the lake- could jam on live bands and race boats all in one shot !!!!!

The wife sits on the Tiki bar and has drinks- gets hit on- watches you race.....

all is good

Last edited by a moderator:
Back