Flex Shafts in Stock

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

OK My flex shafts are back in stock.

Only problem is that I only a limited amount of teflon (1 per order or every 4 shafts ordered)

OS and K&B 3.5 are : $6.80US (paypal included)

TT are : $6.20US (paypal included)

Buy 4 get free postage.

I will also be able to privide 7.5 cables soon (.187") but I need to get more cable in.

Thanks

Kris

Only problem is that I only a limited amount of teflon (1 per order or every 4 shafts ordered)

Buy 4 get free postage.

I will also be able to privide 7.5 cables soon (.187") but I need to get more cable in.

Thanks

Kris
Hi Kris. I would like to get two OS shafts and two K&B shafts. If you could send me your pay-pal address i will send the money today. Thank You. Rich Junker address 711 harbor ave ellenton fl 34222

No worries Rich,

Shoot $27.20 to krisflynn @ froggy.com.au and just note which ones you need in the text

Thanks Tim!

Cheers

Kris

DO YOU STILL HAVE FLEX SHAFTS AVAILABLE?If so pls. email me @ [email protected] Looking for the K&B. Thanks

Buy 4 get free postage.

Thanks

Kris

Latest posts

Back