flex coupler

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any 5mm flex hex will work..the crank has a 5mm thread...so octura ocfh5mm15 is the octura number...the aquacraft ones will work also ,but i recommend octura..same goes with the flywheel a aquacraft one will work,,or any .12-.18 flywheel...ive had a couple of the aquacraft vegas flywheels hit the case,,,those had to be delt with on a lathe to open up the rear bell of the flywheel so they didnt rub....any .12-.18 header will work also....its all pretty standard stuff as far as sizes go,,not many,,(if any) stray away from the standards....have fun with it,,,hope this helped..

alden

The key word is where, my local hobby shop closed ! Most lhs within 100 miles dont carry boat stuff. looking for a website that handles OCTURA if posssible. my only option is 50 miles away and is called AEROMARINE LAMINATES need i say anything else. I will use them as a last resort.

The key word is where, my local hobby shop closed ! Most lhs within 100 miles dont carry boat stuff. looking for a website that handles OCTURA if posssible. my only option is 50 miles away and is called AEROMARINE LAMINATES need i say anything else. I will use them as a last resort.
talk to remy at aeromarine.great guy and will get you what ever you need.tell him i sent you. mike costanzo.

several ways to go about this....most direct way of getting octura is to call them direct,,issue is that ordering just one is still rediculous on shipping,,always better to make a decent to large order of stuff...

o.k...

john otto (technology hobbies) on this site can get octura,,,on here,,,,

im sure joe monohan (707 specialties) carries octura,,,,, on here

off shore electrics sells them.......they have a web site...

like i said u can get them your self also,,,you could place a want add in the for sale section,,or call them direct...

as far as aquacraft stuff,,,,

omnimodels.com

towerhobbies.com

myatomicrc.com

ebay.com

if you need the number to octura let me know...

alden

Try Gravesrc.com in Orlando Fl. Good service and stock. Also you can buy direct from Octura if you have a new catalog. Call 847.674.7351 ask for catalog and price sheet. If you get answering machine, leave name and address and they will send you one asap.

ronald, where are you located? i ask because i'm in far n. va., not far from hagerstown, md. i'm assuming you're the other side of the chesapeake bay from me. do you race any? if so, i hope to meet ya at a d-12 race soon ;) .

I used to race in the early 70s live in Dover DE. i havent had anything that is comp worthy just for fun on the cheap lately. I like to see how fast i can go for a little money .

Back