flex cable liner

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosko

hi all i have a question about the article on how to make one, i went and bought 1 piece of k&s 7/32 and 1/4 brass tube and how come the k&b flex cable wont fit into the piece of 7/32 what do you have to do to it to make it fit and i annealed it

Save your money. Go buy some refrigarator water line for $3.00. You can make 150 of the traditional teflon ones.

my two cents!

Big daddy

That line that you are refering to is that the same thing as the line used for the ice makers? i spoke with a parts guy and he said that it would melt due to the friction in the liner? have you used this material before? the one that i was looking at looked the same and felt the same as a traditional liner but we couldnt figure out what matirial it was made of?

whats up. i have already made one out of ice maker copper and it actually works great but... it is not the way the pro said to do it i tried it when the oct 2001 mag came out and even then i had probs so i just used 1/4 copper so what did i do wrong that the 7/32 was to small?

Back