First Annual Nitro Winter Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have Bill Britton's email address so that we can notify him that the site it not working. Maybe all the nitro entries crashed the site.
default_smile.png
Maybe all the nitro entries crashed the site.
default_smile.png

Probably did!
default_smile.png

Its back up, Rick have your wife drive the other sport40 or you afraid she might beat you
default_tongue.png

Last edited by a moderator:
88 boats! Another 100 and this will be a great boat race! Call your Friends & Family! It's a NITRO race!
default_smile.png

Come on!...lets dust them off fellows and show some support at any level...Eric Canto, Gross Fletcher, Jeff Lutz, Ron Lauderdale, Big Chuck...get em signed up!

Lets burn some nitro!!

We are having a meeting of the Host Clubs for the Nitro Race to be held January the 24th & 25th at the Brandon Pond..

This meeting is open to anyone that wishes to come and will be at the Ranch House Grill 4426 W Gandy Blvd at 7PM on Tuesday 25th.

Guess its time to put away the electric flyin zoom zooms, and my POCKET PROTECTOR
default_laugh.png
! I AINT MISSIN THIS ONE! Am I reading the entries right??? SPORT 40, AND SPORT 21 HYDRO? I get to run my .20 WHIPLASH??? OOHH BOOYYEEE!
default_smile.png
:) MUST bring the INTREPID for some 20 Hydro INSANITY! Tearin the Sport 40 apart as I type....JEEZ! Its been 2 years since ive gotten a model boat wet.....hope I haven't RUINED my motors from letting em set for such a long time...they still turn over so I guess that's a good start
default_rolleyes.gif
! When I get on that drivers stand, im gonna be SHAKIN LIKE A DRUNK WITH THE DTs
default_laugh.png
:lol:! MAN! I cant WAIT to see all you guys!! CRAP! Gotta renew my NAMBA too!

019.JPG

020.JPG

Bill send the engines to Gene my sport40 has been sitting so off it goes to the Guru, be great to see you

Guess its time to put away the electric flyin zoom zooms, and my POCKET PROTECTOR
default_laugh.png
! I AINT MISSIN THIS ONE! Am I reading the entries right??? SPORT 40, AND SPORT 21 HYDRO? I get to run my .20 WHIPLASH??? OOHH BOOYYEEE!
default_smile.png
:) MUST bring the INTREPID for some 20 Hydro INSANITY! Tearin the Sport 40 apart as I type....JEEZ! Its been 2 years since ive gotten a model boat wet.....hope I haven't RUINED my motors from letting em set for such a long time...they still turn over so I guess that's a good start
default_rolleyes.gif
! When I get on that drivers stand, im gonna be SHAKIN LIKE A DRUNK WITH THE DTs
default_laugh.png

Yer missin a class there SCALE

Coolbeans

I'll be there with boats if there done or not.Wife can visit her family in Orlando lol

default_laugh.png
default_smile.png
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png
We were talking about you today while testing at the pond. Wondered if you might get out to this race.

Let me know if you need anything....

default_laugh.png
default_smile.png
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png
I will pit for you Bill !!
s47ww0.jpg

125 boats and counting this is going to be bigger then a District race keep them coming, havent heard from Atwells and Mic and Jay yet

Latest posts

Back