firefighterboats.com HACKED!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

well my firefighterboats.com website has been hacked! something about palestine and "This Site Hacked By AlMasteE"

damit!

Tom

Last edited:
the site is gone.... erased. also deleted is a website my brother had on the server.

firefighterboats.com was an ugly website anyways..... my brothers was nice though.... :angry:

WOW!!!! How the heck did they get in?.........Are you still runnin the Linux firewall?

I got all the FF drawings in .DXF if ya need them,

Gene :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hear that tom. it really sucks when a few idiots give the rest of the community a bad name. if you need some help getting something quick back up i can through a few lines of code togeather for ya :)

-=Cy

no wait..... i think it was related to .asp based forum scripts the sites used.

if you google search for "hacked by almaster" you will find a ton of hacked .asp based forums. you will also find a few websites more like ours was hacked: kinda like this one:

http://www.dwra.net/

but we had a different graphic

lovely... yeah there are a few ways in and arround asp.. too bad he doesn't just create a free site somewhere else and find better ways to promote it.

Back