FireFighter .12 Kits!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

I have 4 Laser cut Cheese .12 Kits Ready to ship.

I know a lot of people have been trying to get in the .12 rigger design and sales market lately. But let's talk about the FireFighter .12's

FireFighterBoats has been selling .12 riggers longer than anyone (ok maybe the dumas rascall). The Cheese .12 is a proven design that has a full year of racing behind it. You will not be getting a one of a kind test it for me boat design. Many years of rigger design experience go in to each FireFighter Boat.

These kits include Laser cut wood, Foam, Composite tubes, and G10 turn fin spar. (they don't include building instructions yet, sorry. My designs all build almost the same so instructions from the other designs will likely do the trick for ya)

Order today and it can ship on Monday.

I got 4 cut and these will sell for $78 each with shipping to the USA included. The price will go up when they go in to full production.

contact me at [email protected] to order yours!

Thanks,

Tom

DSCF0242.JPG

2 are sold! gets yours now If you want one!

I added a CD with the drawing and some building pictures.

Pay this weekend and your kit will ship Monday! Only 2 left!

OHH... looks like only 1 left!

4 kits sold to:

dizzy dean

opio (paid)

longballlumber

mike byer

Thanks Guys! I hope you like them!

Tom

Got the wood work done and ready to seal over the last couple days. Tom, have you ever given any thought to making the sponsons out of hard balsa, a new builder might get along a little better with something like that. Nothing wrong with your sponsons, but they sure take some time to build. I'd like to run a 3/16 cable, what's the suggested hardware for this little guy?

mike b

hard balsa might be heavy? ive never tried it. i tried a bunch of different sponson construction ideas over the years and so far the sandwich idea was the best for me. for a .12 you should use the .130/.125 cable the best hardware would be http://solingerrc.com/ you could also get a 75mm ebay rudder and a strut from fullers/octura/hughey?

Back