• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FIRE SALE- EAGLE SG .21 HYDRO- PICS ADDED TO MY GALLERY-

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

A-Hydro Eagle SG / Mac .21 - Speedmaster hardware - Brown pipe- H-4 PROP SBC/metal tank/3rd channel needle ,ect .ect .ect. - recently purchased from Allen Yuen here on this board and never had time for it.Boat come RTR LESS RADIO. New projects(and the wife) demand the sale of this boat before the new one hits the door. My loss - your gain. 550.00 + shipping, will consider reasonable offers. Inside the continental US & poss Canada- only. Pics avail by email- [email protected]. or PM.

Pictures added in my gallery.Thanks for looking.

It has been brought to my attention this boat was not built by Andy Brown- and I have edited the add to reflect that. Sorry for any confusion.

http://www.brandonmodelboaters.com/forum/Y...=1185139155/0#0

Last edited by a moderator:
A-Hydro Eagle SG / Mac .21 - Speedmaster hardware - Brown pipe- H-4 PROP SBC/metal tank/3rd channel needle ,ect .ect .ect. - recently purchased from Allen Yuen here on this board and never had time for it.Boat come RTR LESS RADIO. New projects(and the wife) demand the sale of this boat before the new one hits the door. My loss - your gain. 550.00 + shipping, will consider reasonable offers. Inside the continental US & poss Canada- only. Pics avail by email- [email protected]. or PM.
Pictures added in my gallery.Thanks for looking.

It has been brought to my attention this boat was not built by Andy Brown- and I have edited the add to reflect that. Sorry for any confusion.

http://www.brandonmodelboaters.com/forum/Y...=1185139155/0#0

SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Back