• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FF12 FOR SALE OR TRADE RTR MINUS TX/RX

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ek kustomz

Hey guys,

Haven't completely decided to sell or not. It was built by Peter @ Climate. I have another 12 kit that I want to build and want to get rid of this one for something else or just outright sell. I bought this from Watercadet here on IW back in early may late april. I bought it without prop and propshaft. It also needed a little work but it doesn't matter. It has an os 12 tr non-turbo plug. I have only run about 3/4 of a gallon through it 60/18. I will sell it for 300.00 plush shipping with a props4u 1440bc. I have a new extra flex i will include as well, and a new Macs pipe on order for it as well. I have worked with Mark very closely on props and such to get this thing as fast as possible. I promise it screams. I have a new x637 on the way i will sell with it for an additional 35.00 this is the fastest prop I have run on it to date.

If you want yo just buy hull an hardware i will take 200.00 obo for it. As far as trades go... show me what ya got.

PICS.

Thanks,

Zach

904-626-1931

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back