• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Few random Items for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KC Andres

Prices reducedHey Guys have a few items I need to unload quickly so hopefully I have some things you guys want. I am just putting a few boats on right now, I will be listing a bunch of motors and other parts here very soon.

Also if you are truly interested in an item and want to see more pics let me know..... Yes these pictures are the actual items I am selling, I owned A-Z racing and we are just getting rid of a few items left in the shop. The plain white vintage boat looks just like the red but its white. Ask if you have any questions. Thanks for looking

Thriftway 12th scale Brushless Vintage Hydroplane ARTR.... 289.00 Shipped

Just add Radio Gear and Batteries and Go

Turn Fin

Brushless Motor 2075kv

125 Amp ESC

Mount Mount water cooled

Stuffing Tube

Teflon Tube

Strut

Rudder

Water Tubing

Wood Battery Tray

Wood Servo Mount

Push Rod Seal

Cable Collet

Red Vintage Hydroplane 12th scale ARTR.... 225.00 Shipped (SOLD)

Turn Fin

Brushless Motor 2075kv

Mount Mount water cooled

Stuffing Tube

Teflon Tube

Strut

Rudder

Water Tubing

Wood Battery Tray

Wood Servo Mount

Push Rod Seal

Cable Collet

White Vintage Hydroplane 12th Scale ARTR.... 180.00 Shipped

Turn Fin

Brushless Motor 2075kv

Mount Mount water cooled

Stuffing Tube

Teflon Tube

Strut

Water Tubing

Wood Battery Tray

Wood Servo Mount

Push Rod Seal

Cable Collet

Nitro .25 V-Hull Pursuit Fast! Powerful ARTR 32 inch....299.00 Shipped

Length: 32" (excludes rudder and strut)

Beam: 9"

Engine: Taiwan made .25 class water cooled pull-start nitro engine with engine mount

Exhaust: water cooled aluminum power pipe with pressure feed (installed)

Drive system: stainless steel collet, 3/16" flexi cable, brass tube, teflon lining, teflon washer, propeller, prop nut, drive dog, aluminum stinger drive (installed)

Prop: 43mm dia bronze prop

Rudder: 130mm aluminum (installed)

Turn Funs: aluminum (installed)

Trim Tab: aluminum with stainless steel plate (installed)

Other accessories: antenna mount, water tubings, cowl lock, ventilation mesh (installed)

Radio Box: water proof wooden radio box and servo mounting plated (installed)

Fuel Tank: 220cc (installed)

Parts not included: Batteries and chargers, radio system (servo, transmitter, receiver), boat stand

200 Amp Monster High Voltage ESC Waterproof Watercooled... 175.00 Shipped (SOLD)

Only used twice to test a setup this speed control has a waterproof box built around it and has water cooling tubes installed.

CURRENT(continuous) 200A

BEC N/A

LI-PO 4-10 cells

NI-CD/NI-MH 8-30 cells

SIZE(mm) 130*60*40

WEIGHT 450g

PWM 8KHz

PROGRAMMED-BY PROG-CARD

vintagethunderwebrunning.jpg

pursuitbrushlesscatigoryjjjjjj.jpg

pursuitnitro1b.jpg

pursuitnitro1d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys I am trying to get rid of this stuff I will do 15% off today on all item prices listed.

Thank you for the advice, yeah I have them listed on offshore as well. I have someone interested in the red shovelnose over here and asked to see more pictures of it so here they are. Also remember the esc and driveshaft do not come with this one. Thats why the price is cheaper with the red one then the others. Good chance to use your own and not have to pay for one you might not want.

20% off again today monday the 4th.
Have you tried listing this on offshore electrics forum or rumrunner electrics forum. Might have better luck over there.

Robert Holland
DSC00795.JPG

DSC00803.JPG

DSC00809.JPG

Ok today the items are all 30% off.... This is a steal at this price I just really need them gone. This is the lowest I will go as I am losing tons on new items... but just really need to get rid of them now. Thanks guys and hope someone gets a good deal.

Thank you for the advice, yeah I have them listed on offshore as well. I have someone interested in the red shovelnose over here and asked to see more pictures of it so here they are. Also remember the esc and driveshaft do not come with this one. Thats why the price is cheaper with the red one then the others. Good chance to use your own and not have to pay for one you might not want.

20% off again today monday the 4th.
Have you tried listing this on offshore electrics forum or rumrunner electrics forum. Might have better luck over there.

Robert Holland

Back