• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Few Items and Boats For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

All Pictures are in my Gallery https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=691 If you want any more details dont hesitate to contact me.

H&M Viper Sport Hydro (23.75" Long)

This boat is setup with an Aveox 1412 1.5y, Shultze 88/105WO Controller, steering servo, Solinger Hardware and a spare wire drive. Awsome running boat with 4s Lipo or even 12 NiMh and an X440 prop.

$450ono Shipped

TopSpeed 2 (red)

With a Mac 21 and Lawless outdrive. Bushwacker steering arm and an SPP Carbon Pipe are also included. Boat is RTR Minus Rx and Tx. Selling this for a Mate. Hull is not in the best condition.

$450ono

O.E.R. Modified Rossi 21 Outboard.

Motor is in GREAT condition, Piston and liner are like new, Bearings are fresh and is a strong runner! Includes header. Still have another of these motors and I am trying a different motor.

$220ono Shipped

Rossi Parts Lot

OER Modded Case, Piston and liner are scored, Crank is missing but everything else is there.

$100Shipped

O.S. Outboard Complete

Motor is in GREAT condition, bearings are smooth, piston is brand new and liner is in good condition, heaps of compression. Selling because I already have another one

$220 Shipped

K&B Parts

1 12mm front Housing

1 13mm front housing and crank

$10+ postage

Offshore Electrics 700bb Turbo and RC-Hydros Controller

This setup has had little use and is still in great condition and runs strong.

$100 Shipped

Anyone Interested...Reasonable offers accepted ;)
I'm interested in the Mac and Carbon pipe. Let me know

Keith

I will be gone all weekend to a race I will respond to you when I get hope if not before I leave.

Last edited by a moderator:
TTT 10% off all items guys
Are you interested in trading at all.

I have a stock k & b 3.5 sx, could work something out with you maybe for the O.E.R.? It has seen a little over a half a gallon of fuel.

Doug

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back