• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FE RTR and Radar Gun

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scboatman00

Folks,

Working on a new project and need to do a little housekeeping. I have two items for sale. Shipping will only be int he lower 48. I've had too many problems in the past going overseas. If the address is an APO/FPO, I will ship to those.

1. Bushnell velocity radar gun. Originally paid $99. Practically brand new. $55 includes shipping. - SOLD

2. Titan 29 FE 12-18 cell RTR. It has the following

-complete hardware package from FDM

-.150 Flex shaft

-Nemisis 14xl motor

-Hacker 77 ESC

-Water pick-up and cooling for the motor and the ESC

-Futaba Magnum 3PM-FM transmitter/receiver set

-There are some paint chips missing, but over all the boat is in decent order

I raced this last year in SCCC in the B-Mono and FE Q-Mono. Both in 18 cell set-ups. It is a good intro boat to those looking to play int he FE world. If you have any questions, please let me know. Price is $450 which includes shipping.

Both items sold as is. So please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking

r,

SCBoatman

Main_boat_pix.JPG

interior_of_boat.JPG

Boat_aft.JPG

radar_gun.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks,
Working on a new project and need to do a little housekeeping. I have two items for sale. Shipping will only be int he lower 48. I've had too many problems in the past going overseas. If the address is an APO/FPO, I will ship to those.

1. Bushnell velocity radar gun. Originally paid $99. Practically brand new. $55 includes shipping. -----SOLD

2. Titan 29 FE 12-18 cell RTR. It has the following

-complete hardware package from FDM

-.150 Flex shaft

-Nemisis 14xl motor

-Hacker 77 ESC

-Water pick-up and cooling for the motor and the ESC

-Futaba Magnum 3PM-FM transmitter/receiver set

-There are some paint chips missing, but over all the boat is in decent order

I raced this last year in SCCC in the B-Mono and FE Q-Mono. Both in 18 cell set-ups. It is a good intro boat to those looking to play int he FE world. If you have any questions, please let me know. Price is $450 which includes shipping.

Both items sold as is. So please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking

r,

SCBoatman
The radar gun has been sold - Thank You.

Good looking Titan but what class is B mono? You mean P? (12 cell) Good looking Titan though. If you want to part it out, I will take the Hacker 77

Good looking Titan but what class is B mono? You mean P? (12 cell) Good looking Titan though. If you want to part it out, I will take the Hacker 77

B-Mono refers to .21 Nitro class. I raced this FE against .21 monos during the 2006 SCC. It was very competative. My speeds were comparable to those of the .21 ( B) class. I'm not quite ready to part it out yet. It is does not sell int he next week, then I might do that.

r,

Scboatman

Back