FE Outboard Leg

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

Ok People these are a few pics of my Kyosho Electric Outboard Leg that i thought i might show off :p and maybe ill post some pics of my boat (looks a little dodgy in them though)

OK now this is my boat and i would greatly appreciate any commments you have on it

Also let me know if you want to see any other angle pics or anything of it

Regards Kris

Wow the hull looks great. Do you also have a picture of the bottom and back?

From what materials did you built it?

Thanks Paul, here is a pic of the back for you...but sorry i forgot to take some of the bottom but i will try to get in the next week or so when i get my boat back up and running :p

as i have said to you before your boats on your site and your pics and stuff have helped me in designeing my boats so i thank you again

i made the whole boat (except for the cover) from Balsa Wood, mainly 2.5mm thick.. the bare boat hull is pretty light which is good, but i may have to cover the bottom with a thin layer of Glass to give a bit of strength and also to sharpen it all up (mainly the edges) and the radio box is 3mm Balsa and the motor mount is around 4mm ply with around 10mm of balsa to give the mount screws a bit more to grip into.

Regards

Kris

Latest posts

Back