FE comes to TCBM

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dan. Sean told me about you guys and I just haven't got around to contacting you yet. Spread the word to Dave, Lee, and Mark also. It's three boats to make a class so you guys could bring your riggers to. We would love to see you guys at all our races. Our pond is an IMPBA pond so you would have to join if you are not already a member. Dues for our club are only $20 for a new member but you do not need to be a member of our club to race with us. Bill Wachtler

Hi Dan. Sean told me about you guys and I just haven't got around to contacting you yet. Spread the word to Dave, Lee, and Mark also. It's three boats to make a class so you guys could bring your riggers to. We would love to see you guys at all our races. Our pond is an IMPBA pond so you would have to join if you are not already a member. Dues for our club are only $20 for a new member but you do not need to be a member of our club to race with us. Bill Wachtler
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be fun watching all the sparks and smoke without having to wear leathers and a welding hood.JK :D

Latest posts

Back