FE BOATERS IN MINNESOTA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osracer

If you are running a FE boat and are thinking you might want to see what racing is all about you now have the opportunity. The Twin Cities Model Boat Club will be running three FE classes at our race on May 20th in Eagan Minnesota. Come and visit us, watch the races and ask questions. Better yet bring your boat!

For directions go to our web site at tcmbc.org

Bill Wachtler

I will be attending. This will be my first time at this type of event so I am super excited... Time to be there is 0900, Right?

Jeff

We start at 9:00am. Open water before. I would get there about 8. You will need your IMPBA card ( or you sign up at the pond, $60 ). Look forward to meeting you!

TL

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jeff,

The TCMBC is happy that you are coming to race with us. It is going to be a great race for sure. Please look me up to get registered before 8:45. I will be in the Hot pits by 7:30am. Drivers meeting is at 9am sharp. Race starts right after the meeting.

Mark

Jeff

We start at 9:00am. Open water before. I would get there about 8. You will need your IMPBA card ( or you sign up at the pond, $60 ). Look forward to meeting you!

TL
TL,

I don't have a IMPBA card. I just got back from being deployed so you guy's will have to spin me up on all this stuff. I did printed off the TCMBC application form though. To be honest, I'm not sure I want to drop $60.00 on something I don't have expeirence in or the time to make it to all the races. This will be the second time I have even ran an RC boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
For sure Jeff. But if you want to race, you will need IMPBA ins. coverage. It's $60 and you can use it at all IMPBA races everywhere!

This race will be the largest of the TCMBC in a longtime. At least come on down and watch some good racing and ask all the ? You have.

TL

Back