F1 Gas Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calypso

Finished my Tunnel today, but the wind was blowing 20, and gusting 40 so plan to test this week. Thought I would share a few photos.

DSC01187.JPG

DSC01197.JPG

CC Pro Mod, 2 Brothers Lower, Johan Pipe, PropWorks West 6617-3/395 Back, and Bar Cut

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Can you check the complete weight of the Tunnel. That radio box and OB looks cool, Please keep us posted with setups and pictures, Good luck :rolleyes:

~~~`Winston`~~~

CC Pro Mod, 2 Brothers Lower, Johan Pipe, PropWorks West 6617-3/395 Back, and Bar Cut
I am interested in getting one of those lowers but I have been told they are quite expensive, Is that true? ;)

~~~`Winston`~~~

I am interested in getting one of those lowers but I have been told they are quite expensive, Is that true? ;)

~~~`Winston`~~~
Yes the lowers are a bit pricey, but well worth the expense. I did some testing the other day and the prop proved to be a bit to much. I have since sent the prop to have it reworked to a lower pitch. Straightaway performance was on the spot, and never acheived the capable top speed yet. The turns were a bit tricky, but have some mod ideas to help with that. I`m hoping to have a race capable by my standards boat by mid summer.

Looking good..,But I have a question for you..

I'm not a tunnel guy,and take this as a general observation...

Wouldn't a pair of carbon rods be a better setup for steering,as you have a bunch of stuff there that might fail?

Looking good..,But I have a question for you..
I'm not a tunnel guy,and take this as a general observation...

Wouldn't a pair of carbon rods be a better setup for steering,as you have a bunch of stuff there that might fail?
For now this radio box, This is for leter :p

Tampa Tim, the cable setup seems to be working well so far. The carbon rods are also something I have looked at. I`m still in the setup mode on this boat and moving stuff around, and when things get more permanent I will probably go with the rods.

Hi, Do you know the complete weight of your Tunnel ? I started assemble my Ossi at the moment and I am in fitting the most and important part of the Tunnel

its the radio box, I will post pictures later when this is almost done. Thanks boys and keep up keep up the good work. :p

~~~`Winston`~~~

Winston, I`m not at home right now, and won`t be there till Monday. I will be glad to weigh it then.

The lowers can be bought from 2Brothers RC in Amsterdam. You might also find Powerpete hear on IW

Winston, I`m not at home right now, and won`t be there till Monday. I will be glad to weigh it then.
The lowers can be bought from 2Brothers RC in Amsterdam. You might also find Powerpete hear on IW
Thanks Calypso

~~~`Winston`~~~

Thanks Calypso

~~~`Winston`~~~
Winston, my scale only goes to 15lbs....sorry need to find another one and will post when I get it done....

Latest posts

Back