• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

f/s----woodstuff 21 tunnel--never in water

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
for sale is a brand new mike crawford woodstuff 21 tunnel,,new never seen fuel cmb 21RS engine,,new never used lawless lower unit with os prop shaft and new silver bullet pipe with cmb header,,standard servo on throttle and a hightech 645 for steering,,no prop,rec or battery---750.00 shipped and insured

If you seperate ill take the boat and header pipe and the lawless no engine and no tuned pipe.

GO FAST OR GO HOME,You run over it You Buy it
Dude, are you serious?

If you don't want to lose it, don't throw it in the water. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
To All members, My Name is Bill Pendleton, I Bought The Twin Rigger Gary was selling Last Month. I paid with a M/O $425.00 ,The boat was for James Case, Hes a Friend Of Mine. I Dont Know this Gary Guy, But he Has Cashed the M/O already and Still have Not Received the Boat as of this Post! I called him today,because he wont return the calls James has Made. So Far He has Told James The Boat was shipped 2 weeks ago, But still wont send a Tracking Number, Told Me today That He sent it out Last Saturday? I Asked for a Tracking Number also. Said he was not at home? I told he to call tonight when he was at home. NO CALL YET! I sell alot of Items On JIMS RC Boatdock and am a dealer for Boats and Racing Items. Hope The Boat Shows up by this Weekend, I would BEWARE OF THIS GUY! MY Have to Make a Trip To Ohio and Pay Him a Visit? He had no Promblem Cashing My M/O. GARY I Hope You see This Post and DO The RIGHT THING, Either Send the Boat as Promised, Or REFUND ME The $425.00 . I was trying to help out my friend and Now you have Jerked us around enough. You can Call Me If You Like, I gave you my Cell Number Today.

Thanks Bill Pendleton

BP Racing

To All members, My Name is Bill Pendleton, I Bought The Twin Rigger Gary was selling Last Month. I paid with a M/O $425.00 ,The boat was for James Case, Hes a Friend Of Mine. I Dont Know this Gary Guy, But he Has Cashed the M/O already and Still have Not Received the Boat as of this Post! I called him today,because he wont return the calls James has Made. So Far He has Told James The Boat was shipped 2 weeks ago, But still wont send a Tracking Number, Told Me today That He sent it out Last Saturday? I Asked for a Tracking Number also. Said he was not at home? I told he to call tonight when he was at home. NO CALL YET! I sell alot of Items On JIMS RC Boatdock and am a dealer for Boats and Racing Items. Hope The Boat Shows up by this Weekend, I would BEWARE OF THIS GUY! MY Have to Make a Trip To Ohio and Pay Him a Visit? He had no Promblem Cashing My M/O. GARY I Hope You see This Post and DO The RIGHT THING, Either Send the Boat as Promised, Or REFUND ME The $425.00 . I was trying to help out my friend and Now you have Jerked us around enough. You can Call Me If You Like, I gave you my Cell Number Today. Thanks Bill Pendleton

BP Racing
well bill,,i am a known slow shipper,,sorry all for that,,but bill,,if we are going there,,tell it all,,just dont go to one side,,over a period of almost 4 weeks,how many times did you tell james the check was in the mail,,how many times did james call me to see if i got it,,at least 4 or 5 times over that period,,so i am not the only slow one here,,bash it all if you are going to bash any,,gary

Last edited by a moderator:
The Money Order was Purchased On March 17, I mailed it the the following week. even so,this is the 24 of the month? You Have told us 3 times it was already sent? Just send the tracking number showing it has been shipped,Thats all Im asking For. The Email I saw ,Said Boxed and ready to ship. That was back on the 2nd week of march. Just trying To Complete The Deal.

Thanks Bill

The Money Order was Purchased On March 17, I mailed it the the following week. even so,this is the 24 of the month? You Have told us 3 times it was already sent? Just send the tracking number showing it has been shipped,Thats all Im asking For. The Email I saw ,Said Boxed and ready to ship. That was back on the 2nd week of march. Just trying To Complete The Deal.Thanks Bill
HOW ABOUT IT GARY.

Back