• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

f/s tunnel boat pro glass brand new n/r 250.00 shipped

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J MANIKIS

i am selling a 40 tunnel boat proglass brand new with radio box this boat has carbon fiber layup 250.00 shiped to the 48 states will ship international for more i cant upload the pics but i can email pics to you new price 250.00 shiped this tunnel needs to go

100_1718.JPG

100_1719.JPG

100_1720.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
i am selling a 40 tunnel boat proglass brand new with radio box this boat has carbon fiber layup 325.00 shiped to the 48 states will ship international for more i cant upload the pics but i can email pics to you
make offer must sell

i am selling a 40 tunnel boat proglass brand new with radio box this boat has carbon fiber layup 300.00 shiped to the 48 states will ship international for more i cant upload the pics but i can email pics to you
new price

i am selling a 40 tunnel boat proglass brand new with radio box this boat has carbon fiber layup 300.00 shiped to the 48 states will ship international for more i cant upload the pics but i can email pics to you
still for sale

Send pics to James at "[email protected]" please. If they are large pixel (1MB or larger, please send them in individual e-mails. Thanks, JB

I would like to take a look. [email protected]

Send pics to James at "[email protected]" please. If they are large pixel (1MB or larger, please send them in individual e-mails. Thanks, JB
pics sent

make offer must sell

i am selling a 40 tunnel boat proglass brand new with radio box this boat has carbon fiber layup 250.00 shiped to the 48 states will ship international for more i cant upload the pics but i can email pics to you new price 250.00 shiped this tunnel needs to go
new price

i am selling a 40 tunnel boat proglass brand new with radio box this boat has carbon fiber layup 250.00 shiped to the 48 states will ship international for more you new price 250.00 shiped this tunnel needs to go
pics have been uploaded

Back