• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S PT SSP21 Sport Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim leyde

This is a Phil Thomas Sport 20 Hydro. It's been my pride and joy for the last three years. The boat is setup extreamly well. Many in district 6 and district 4 have saw this boat run, including Phil himself.

What's included, hull, Nova (5port, new bearings last spring), servo's, pipe, header, flexshaft, speedmaster strut and rudder. Everything but RX, prop, and turnfin. Asking $425

Price lowered $350
I will not go lower

TL

Last edited by a moderator:
It is my birthday today that would make a nice present:) Do you have any more pictures. I can see if my buddy is interested.

DAMMM Tim, that is a good price for a VERY clean looking boat! and it is pretty much RTR just ad Rx? VERY tempting!

Do it Kris
default_smile.png

DAMMM Tim, that is a good price for a VERY clean looking boat! and it is pretty much RTR just ad Rx? VERY tempting!
Thanks Kris, this boat handles extremely well. Hull is strong no damage ever. The paint is a three stage paint job. The photos don't do it justice. It is a bright yellow with a bright green pearl. I'm surprised its not gone. I will ship out of the US.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim

I'll take it! please pm paypal info for payment if that is how you would like to be paid.

thanks

Gary

Latest posts

Back