• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Pro speed radar gun

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DickJones

F/S selling my pro speed radar gun, has on/of control, sensitivity control knob, highest speed lock or not, measures to 150 MPH in tenths of a mile, very bright red read out display, this is a 12 volt gun, comes with a 10 foot stretch cord with cigarette plug, tunning fork, 12 volt batter,.y 5 amp, and bag that holds the gun and battery, works good.

$200.00 dollars plus $20.00 shipping, (because of the extra weight of the battery).

Please post on here I will take it. I will PM U my paypal acct.

Thank U

dick

Pics available

Hi Dick,

I'll take it. Please PM me a total inc. the extra shipping for USPS mail to Sydney Australia.

Thanks,

Tim.

Last edited by a moderator:
F/S selling my pro speed radar gun, has on/of control, sensitivity control knob, highest speed lock or not, measures to 150 MPH in tenths of a mile, very bright red read out display, this is a 12 volt gun, comes with a 10 foot stretch cord with cigarette plug, tunning fork, 12 volt batter,.y 5 amp, and bag that holds the gun and battery, works good.

$200.00 dollars plus $20.00 shipping, (because of the extra weight of the battery).

Thank U

dick

Pics available
What "Pro" is this?? If it is a Stalker Pro, I'll take it.

Thank U

dick

Pics available
What "Pro" is this?? If it is a Stalker Pro, I'll take it.
dick if this is available and all others turned it down, ill take it off your hands and send paypal right to you. and if you could pics to [email protected] thanks dick

tk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back