• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S OPS 80

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vision craft boats

I have for sale a red head OPS 80 that i have had for several years, motor was worked by Jim Irwin and has a RPM rod, it was only run two or three times in a roadrunner rigger and has been lubed in a zip lock bag ever since. Motor ran very strong and from what i hear is a good motor. I have no idea what this motor is worth so offers are welcome. Thanks Rich.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have for sale a red head OPS 80 that i have had for several years, motor was worked by Jim Irwin and has a RPM rod, it was only run two or three times in a roadrunner rigger and has been lubed in a zip lock bag ever since. Motor ran very strong and from what i hear is a good motor. I have no idea what this motor is worth so offers are welcome. Thanks Rich.
Hi Rich I have 2 of them now parts are hard to get and cost alot i may be interested 3 motors to make one good one must be a good price Ron get back to me here or [email protected]

Hi Rich I have 2 of them now parts are hard to get and cost alot i may be interested 3 motors to make one good one must be a good price Ron get back to me here or [email protected]
Hi Ron. Sent you a e-mail. Rich

Hi Ron. Sent you a e-mail. Rich

HEY RICH ISNT THIS SHAWNS MOTOR ? MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK HIM HOW MUCH ITS WORTH ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU CONFUSED YET? ALSO WHAT PICS YOUR BROTHER WANTS TO KNOW ALSO SEEEEE YA GARY

Have plenty of OPS 67/80 parts, They are all the same except for piston and sleeve. If you need anything, PM me

HEY RICH ISNT THIS SHAWNS MOTOR ? MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK HIM HOW MUCH ITS WORTH ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU CONFUSED YET? ALSO WHAT PICS YOUR BROTHER WANTS TO KNOW ALSO SEEEEE YA GARY
Yea iam confused. What do you mean by what pics, what pics does he want to know about. Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rich I made you offer you never got back to me RON

Hi Rich I made you offer you never got back to me RON
Hey Ron. I sent you a PM. Thanks Rich

Back