• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S...Miscellaneous.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can i buy the • Lot of "seven" 3rd Channel Fuel Mixture Valves...$35.00 let me know how much to post to nsw 2259 Australia and I will pay you.
Hi Jamie, Arne is first in line for this lot of 3rd channel mixture valves. If he doesn't follow through your next.

Thanks,
so has arne bought these, as he didn't specify exactly what lot he wanted and only wanted one?

can i buy the • Lot of "seven" 3rd Channel Fuel Mixture Valves...$35.00 let me know how much to post to nsw 2259 Australia and I will pay you.
Hi Jamie, Arne is first in line for this lot of 3rd channel mixture valves. If he doesn't follow through your next.

Thanks,
so has arne bought these, as he didn't specify exactly what lot he wanted and only wanted one?
pm sent.

Thanks,

Elias, we have received our package, thanks for the quick ship! We hope all is well, you and all the Florida Folks (All enduring the path of the storm coast and inland) God bless you all!

Back