• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S MAC 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHM Racing

MAC 21 with header / pipe / collet / keeley head and spare heads $ 300.00 shipped this motor is like new

NEW PRICE $ 275.00 :eek: YOU CAN CALL ME AT (905)-666-3461 (EVE'S 6-10 )

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this Oliver Douglas's old motor?

"this motor is like new" Have you replaced the P&S/bearings etc. If so, I may know someone that's interested. If not, it's got two needle pinching years and about 50 plugs scattered inside. More of a back-up or novice motor maybe...

Ron

Ron,

OUCH! Don't sugar coat it, tell us how you feel!

As a side note............. Where would someone find those hose clamps on that pipe/header?

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

most any late model Asian car uses them on the smaller hoses, like the heater hoses.

Mike

So Ron are you saying that Olly ripped me off when i bought this motor i try not to sell junk?

But thanks for condeming a good motor Ron.

This motor's not for sale anymore

Mike

Ok since the subject of "proper net etiquette" was brought up on another for sale thread I think that deserves mention here as well. Ron J, I mean no ill will here but I feel that if you had information regarding the history of Mike's MAC21 you should have PM'd him instead. Mike is an active member of this board & I'm sure, especially after a few phone coversations we've had, that he is an upstanding guy & definitely would not knowingly sell anyone bad stuff. Now even if that motor gets a good going thru & proves to be alright, you've really put a hurtin' on his ability to sell it here for even a fraction of it's worth as most will be too scared to touch it. :blink:

I think all my motors are 2 years old now. 2 NR's and 1 Picco 45. Maybe bought two sets of bearings total (no P/L sets) and I'm not scared to lean it out and pop a plug (I use about 50 a year if not more). I don't think this is a fair ruling on the quality of a motor since mine are still hauling the mail very well. But to be fair I probably would not say they are like new.

Guys: In the interest of "proper net etiquette" I'd like to apologize for my earlier post. Anyone that knows me would understand that my intention was only to protect a fellow boater from buying something that was over marketed and over priced. While some of my posts may appear brutal I can assure you my motives are extremely unselfish and are never intended to hurt or embarrass anyone. Next time I will handle this type of situation differently.

Mike: To try to put a spin on the thread that you were ripped off is ludicrist. You were sold a motor from the nicest guy in the world with nothing but good intentions that I'm sure was doing you a favor. There's know way you were mislead or taken advantage of and you know it. I'm sure the price was right and you weren't oversold on anything. Why not tell it like it is...

Ron

Ron your the one that made it sound like i bought a motor that was no good Olly told me that the motor didn't need anything and was a great motor .

Olly is a super guy thats why i will take his word over yours on this motor.

O.K. it's not like new (sorry for those that i offended) it's in very good cond.

And i bought the motor for my son and he has lost intrest in this hobby so i don't need the motor anymore i have a 21 NR prepped by F. Orlic

And what is it your business what i paid for the motor and what i'm selling it for, if Olly wants the motor back he is more than welcome to it

Like i said before if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all !!!!!!!!

I will still sell this motor since ron thinks the price is to high i will lower the price to $200.00 plus shipping Don Ferrette has first crack at it B)

Mike

Back