• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S LEECRAFT .21 TUNNEL. " SOLD "

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Midkiff

Hey guys, here we have an older leecraft .21 tunnel in good shape, you dont see these around to often. Make me an offer, thanks.

Shane

" SOLD TO RON SHAW "

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Shane,

OMG!!!!!!!!!! That is my old boat from YEARS ago!!!! We will work something out. Where did you get that????????

Look familiar????? This pic is in my gallery!!!

Hey Ron, to tell you the truth bud I cannot remember where I picked it up. I have had it for a while now in the collection and it was a great running boat and fast. I really dont want to give it up but I just have way to many tunnels. If you want the old girl back she is yours, let me know. What engine did you have on it I am curious to see if it was your complete setup still on it when I got it, let me know.

Shane

Hey Ron, to tell you the truth bud I cannot remember where I picked it up. I have had it for a while now in the collection and it was a great running boat and fast. I really dont want to give it up but I just have way to many tunnels. If you want the old girl back she is yours, let me know. What engine did you have on it I am curious to see if it was your complete setup still on it when I got it, let me know.

Shane
The pic of this boat was in my gallery under "My older boats from the past". It had a K&B outboard, red carb, Equi pipe. I think I later exchanged the carb and ground where the carb was to create an intake, added a needle valve, and switched to a blade style exhaust throttle. I just don't remember which setup was last. Also, look at the slot I cut in the cowl to slip over the power switch and the hole where the antenna came out of the cowl. It still has the original striping that I used on all of my boats, and the original radio box I built to clear the tunnel main support, and rods I bent to clear the tank.

I would love to get this boat back if reasonable..... ;) It was taken out of my storage building after my divorce over 10 years ago and sold. I can't believe it finally showed up. I would love to know where you got it so I could trace it back to see who sold it........... ;)

More pics from my gallery...................

These show the other setup with the exhaust throttle...........

Hey Ron, I have to run and install one of my mod zens in a guys wood whip right now. Dont worry she belongs to you and will be coming home, I will pm you later when I get back. Thanks Buddy and I love the pic's they are classic.

Shane

Hey Ron, I have to run and install one of my mod zens in a guys wood whip right now. Dont worry she belongs to you and will be coming home, I will pm you later when I get back. Thanks Buddy and I love the pic's they are classic.

Shane
Thanks Shane. I would really appreciate that. We will work something out. Not your fault. Just glad to see it again....... ;)

Now hopefully William Whetstone won't see these old pics and give me a hard time about the hair........ :ph34r:

hair???? you don't have any.......... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: who's william? ron, this is awesome that you'll get that boat back.

hair???? you don't have any.......... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: who's william? ron, this is awesome that you'll get that boat back.
Hahaha........thanks Robbin. Can't believe it finally showed up. Other than missing the powerhead and lower, and the addition of a couple of mobile 1 stickers, its very close to the condition it was in when it disappeared. That very boat won just about every 20 tunnel race in the Southeast over a three year span. It won the Atlanta Spring Nationals in the 90's three years in a row, back when we were having 25 boats per class and before gas and FE. I can remember one of those years in particular that Otto came in second and Premo came in third, (we were all much younger back then). It was a rocket in its time, but many newer and better designs have been developed over the years, including its current replacement, the XTR120.

Can't wait to get it back.... ;)

Shane,

Just send me a PM and let me know what I owe you for the boat. I think you have my shipping address from the other items I purchased. Thanks again. This is so cool I am getting this boat back after sooooo many years have passed.......... ;)

Ron, I have 8 tunnel hulls that I'm sure were yours years ago. Please send lots of money to my PayPal and they can return to thier rightful place!! I assure you they are all in very good shape. James :)

Ron, I have 8 tunnel hulls that I'm sure were yours years ago. Please send lots of money to my PayPal and they can return to thier rightful place!! I assure you they are all in very good shape. James :)
Hahahahahahahaha. James, you probably have over half of all of the tunnel hulls ever made....... ;)

Back