• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

f/s lee craft tunnel rtr

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seeray99

for sale lee craft tunnel with 7.5 k&b outboard, rare motor.all you need is rx/tx , $275.00 shipped ,no paypal fees , lower 48 only, just pay pal [email protected]<<<<<< SOLD>>>>>>>>

2011-07-13 001.JPG

2011-07-13 002.JPG

2011-07-13 003.JPG

2011-07-13 004.JPG

2011-07-13 005.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
where is the boat from originally? it looks like it might be my old boat? possibly interested

price lowered $400.00 shipped , lower 48 only, no pay pal fees

price lowered $350.00 shipped , lower 48 or make me an offer

ronshaw, not going to break up , i'd rather keep it , why don't you take the whole thing for $300 ?

ronshaw, not going to break up , i'd rather keep it , why don't you take the whole thing for $300 ?

I'm thinking about it but this boat is an epoxy hull. I just saw the image with the cowl removed. I am partial to gelcoated hulls.

ronshaw, you offered me $200.00 IN THE BEGINNING AND now i'm at $300.00 for the whole thing , after shipping and paypal i'm down around $250.00 , lets just be done, Bill

ronshaw, you offered me $200.00 IN THE BEGINNING AND now i'm at $300.00 for the whole thing , after shipping and paypal i'm down around $250.00 , lets just be done, Bill
Thats a pretty good deal and it looks ready to run in the outlaw stock class. Epoxy would be a plus since it will hold its shape much better than polyester especially on an older hull. Better raise the price back up with that rare air cooled K&B on it.

Mic

thanks mic, i hear ya!! i'm already way to low , this is it for me i'll just keep it if it doesn't go from here, this is a giveaway, Bill

thanks mic, i hear ya!! i'm already way to low , this is it for me i'll just keep it if it doesn't go from here, this is a giveaway, Bill
Bill,

The reason I dropped the price on the engine it looks as if the lower unit has a damaged and possibly cracked skeg that was repaired and may require replacement of the lower unit halves. This would be a costly repair.

ronshaw, there is no damage to lower unit , dont know what your talkin about,there is no crack on skeg, BILL

Just looked again, there is no crack what so ever , never has been , what are you talkin about? not tue at all!!!! Bill

Just looked again, there is no crack what so ever , never has been , what are you talkin about? not tue at all!!!! Bill
Honestly, by the picture, it looks like the skeg was possibly broken off, and another piece welded on. But could be wrong.

Back