• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S CMB 67 Greenhead w/ extras

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffaustin

Never seen fuel or mounted,comes with all that is seen in pics. Had for a couple years, thought I might get back into nitro.

400.00 plus shipping and PayPal fees.

con USA only

IMG_0921.JPG

IMG_0920.JPG

IMG_0919.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never sent anything to Australia,if you think shipping will be reasonable I would ship it to you if you send a down payment of $200 dollars Via PayPal i will go to FedEx and get a quote and you send me the rest of money before it is shipped. If that is acceptable give me your address.thanks

Ps down payment is non refundable

Jeff you have to send USPS or its a fortune. Ive mailed many packages to Shane Make the deal and I will mail it if needed

I have never sent anything to Australia,if you think shipping will be reasonable I would ship it to you if you send a down payment of $200 dollars Via PayPal i will go to FedEx and get a quote and you send me the rest of money before it is shipped. If that is acceptable give me your address.thanks

Ps down payment is non refundable
Hi Jeff,

thanks for the offer, but I'll pass, fedex is to pricey

all the best

Shane

Schindler advises me that he has shipped stuff to you thru USPS... I can do that. Same terms

Let me know,thanks

Back