• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Brand New Futaba Servos Hitec Servos Futaba Receivers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I get 2 of them. Send me info to send payment (either m.o. or paypal). I can send money on Friday when I get paid.

Thanks, John

"Futaba S3102 Metal Gear Micro Servo (6 available) ($25 each)"

You still show 6 available, if so I'll take all 6 of the 3102's @ $25 each plus the listed $5.50 postage. :)

I'd like 2 of the 3305 servos and 1 of the 603 FS receivers? If they are available.

Due to new position, I will have very little time to run boats. So, I am selling off some of my extra stuff as I do not have the room for it. Here is what I have for sale (All items are BRAND NEW, never opened):
Futaba S3004 Standard Servo (6 available) ($10 each)

Futaba S3305 Heavy duty Servo (5 available) ($20 each)

Futaba S9402 Coreless HT Metal Gear Servo (4 available) ($65 each)

Prices do not include shipping and I prefer to ship Postal Priority which is usually $5.50 at most. I will combine shipping and will charge actual shipping costs. I would prefer Paypal but will accept Postal Money Orders. Paypal to [email protected]. Thanks.

Bzubee, I do not have any of the R603 receivers left, but I still have 5 of the S3305 servos. I PMed you the information. Thanks.

Payment received for two S3305 servos. They will ship on Monday. Original post has been modified to show what is left. Thanks.

Deryl, I pulled them 3 S3305 servos for you and set them aside awaiting payment. I sent you a PM with Paypal details. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back