• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Brand New Futaba Servos Hitec Servos Futaba Receivers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csmatheng

Due to new position, I will have very little time to run boats. So, I am selling off some of my extra stuff as I do not have the room for it. Here is what I have for sale (All items are BRAND NEW, never opened):

Futaba S3004 Standard Servo (6 available) ($10 each)

Futaba S9402 Coreless HT Metal Gear Servo (4 available) ($65 each)

Prices do not include shipping and I prefer to ship Postal Priority which is usually $5.50 at most. I will combine shipping and will charge actual shipping costs. I would prefer Paypal but will accept Postal Money Orders. Paypal to [email protected]. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, Tim, I will send them to Australia for you, but I would have to get you the shipping cost. Thanks.

Shipping will be $10 to Australia via USPS International. This is NOT per item either. So, if you purchased 5 servos for example, the total shipping will be $10. I hope this helps :)

I will take one of the R603FS and three of the HS-81. I will paypal after you confirm.

Mike

Payment received from Mike for the HS-81 servos. I still have 3 HS-81 servos left as well as the rest of whats listed in original posting.

I would take 2qty S3305 and 3 qty S3102 can you send to Calgary, AB ? I will send money order let me know thanks, Allan

Allan, sounds great. I will ship to Canada for you and it will be $7 via USPS International. Let me know if you want to do this so I can change the available quantities. Thanks.

The items that have been sold have been shipped thanks guys. The original post has been modified with what I have left. I am open for reasonable offers....

Due to new position, I will have very little time to run boats. So, I am selling off some of my extra stuff as I do not have the room for it. Here is what I have for sale (All items are BRAND NEW, never opened):

Futaba S3305 Heavy duty Servo (5 available) ($30 each)

Futaba S9402 Coreless HT Metal Gear Servo (4 available) ($75 each)

Futaba S3102 Metal Gear Micro Servo (6 available) ($35 each)

Futaba R603FS 2.4GHZ Receiver (2 like new available) ($60 each)

Prices do not include shipping and I prefer to ship Postal Priority which is usually $5.50 at most. I will combine shipping and will charge actual shipping costs. I would prefer Paypal but will accept Postal Money Orders. Paypal to [email protected]. Thanks.
I will take a R603FS 2.4 GHZ receiver if you have one left. Thanks Henry

I do have two of the R603FS receivers left. The total for one R603FS with Priority shipping is $65.50 and I would prefer Paypal. My paypal ID is [email protected]. If you pay by Sunday, I will ship on Monday. Thanks.

Futaba S3305 Heavy duty Servo (5 available) ($30 each)

Futaba S9402 Coreless HT Metal Gear Servo (4 available) ($75 each)

Futaba S3102 Metal Gear Micro Servo (6 available) ($35 each)

Futaba R113iP PCM Receivers 75mhz (5 available)($35 each)

Any of the pcm R113iP recievers left? I would like to buy a couple of them. Let me know,

thanks,

Back