• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: 40" Prather Deep Vee (mono)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

Have a 40" Prather deep vee with a K/B .82 inboard. Comes complete with all running hardware, radio box, tuned pipe, servos, gas tanks, hatch cover, everything you need less radio. The boat has seen about 8 runs on it, has little time on all components because in our club there is no class for this boat. Great running boat fast as hell. Motor has great compression like near new condition. Would like to sell as a package but will sell items seperately if need be. $350.00 shipped in the U.S. I can send pictures give me you email I would be glad to send them.

Have a 40" Prather deep vee with a K/B .82 inboard. Comes complete with all running hardware, radio box, tuned pipe, servos, gas tanks, hatch cover, everything you need less radio. The boat has seen about 8 runs on it, has little time on all components because in our club there is no class for this boat. Great running boat fast as hell. Motor has great compression like near new condition. Would like to sell as a package but will sell items seperately if need be. $350.00 shipped in the U.S. I can send pictures give me you email I would be glad to send them.
Can you send pictures to [email protected]

Thanks,

Brian

Still waiting on them Pictures, Thx

Can you send pictures to [email protected]

Thanks,

Brian

Back